Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th 2012, Psalm 30

April 30th 2012 Psalm 30

Today I woke up at 4:00.  Folded some clothes that I put in the dryer last night then turned on a to watch while I did my elliptical for 30 minutes.  It was hard to turn it off because I was really liking it but I will watch more of it tonight when I get home from work to do 30 more minutes on my elliptical.  I went upstairs to make my coffee and read my Bible.  I read Psalm 30 and this is what I learned and am reminded of.


1.  Yes, You have lifted me up.
     Do I have enemies?  If I do, help me pray for them.
2.  Yes, you have healed me, and you continue to do that, thank you so much!!!
3.  You have kept me alive.
4.  Help me to remember to praise You because I want to.
     I am your godly one only because of Jesus, thank you for Jesus.
     Your name is holy.
5.  You anger lasts but a minute, thank you!
     You favor lasts a lifetime, thank you is not enough to say.
     Weeping lasts for a night.
     Joy comes in the morning.
6.  With You oh Lord, I have prosperity, help me never to be moved.
7.  Yes, You help me stand strong, because You love me, I can face tomorrow.
     If you hid your face, I would be dismayed but I would know that it would not be for long 
     because I know your promises.
8.  Help me always humbly come to you with my needs and problems.
9.  Help me trust you with my life.
     The dust can praise you if that is what you want.  
     You are faithful always.
10.  You hear all things and yes You are gracious to me, thank you!
       You are my helper.
11. Yes, many times you have turned my mourning into dancing.  
       Yes, You make me glad.
12.  Help me sing praise to you and not be silent.
       Help me give thanks to you forever. 

Thank you Lord for your Word, help me think about you and your word today as I go about my day and help me pray for each family member by name today.  Help me honor you in all I say and do.  Help me care about what you care about and help me make the right choices.  Help me make the hard choices.  I love you because of Jesus, Amen.  




No comments:

Post a Comment