Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th Psalm 36


Good morning, These are my personal notes, the short version of what I get out of Psalm 36 when I read it. It is what I can take with me through my day and what I can to apply to my life, my mind.  I don't mean to take away from or add to the bible in any way. I love the Word and I love to read and study it.  I mean no disrespect and never take my word for it.  Many times I find myself wrong.  With this said, lets have fun and see what treasures we can find.  Teach me dear Lord, Your precious Word, I pray in Your name. Amen.


People who don't know the Lord, have no fear of Him.
Be careful of those who don't know Him. 
They ceased to be wise and to do good.
Sometimes they plan wickedness.
They set their selves on a path that is not good.
They do not hate evil.
God's loving kindness extends to the heavens.
God's faithfulness reaches to the skies.
God's righteousness is unquestionable.
God's judgments are right & true & can be trusted.
The Lord preserves us and the animals.
God's loving kindness is precious.
We can take refuge in You.  
Thank you that you let us get that close.
Your children fill up in your abundance.
You give us to drink from the river of Your delights.
For with You is the fountain of life.
In Your light we see light.
Let me not be prideful.
Let not the wicked drive me away from You.
Continue to rid sin in my life.  




No comments:

Post a Comment