Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16th Psalm 37

Dear Lord,


I come boldly to Your throne of grace because Your Word says I can, because of Jesus.  I am so unworthy.  Thank you Jesus.  What can I learn from Your Word today, please teach me.  I pray in Your precious name.  Amen


Psalm 37
Do not fret because of those who do evil.
Do not envy them.
They will wither & fade quickly.
Trust in the Lord.
Do good.
Cultivate faithfulness.
Delight myself in the Lord.
If you do He will give you the desires of your heart because you will want what He wants. :)
Commit my way to the Lord.
Trusts in Him and He will do it.
He will bring forth my righteousness.
He will bring forth my judgment.
Rest in the Lord.
Wait patiently for Him.
Do not fret because of him who prospers because of the man who carried out wicked schemes.
Cease from anger.
Do not fret (or be constantly anxious), it leads to evil doing.
Evil doers will be cut off. (this chapter says this over and over again)
Wait for the Lord.
In a little while the wicked will be no more.
Be humble, the Lord will bless.
The wicked plot against the righteous.
The Lord laughs at the wicked & sees his day coming.
Those who hurt the afflicted & needy in fact are hurting themselves.
Better is the little of the righteous than the abundance of many wicked.
The Lord sustains the righteous.
The Lord knows the days of the blameless.
My inheritance will be forever. 
I will not be ashamed in the time of evil.
In the days of famine I will have abundance.
The wicked will perish.
The enemies of the Lord will vanish like smoke.
The wicked borrows & does not pay back.
The righteous is gracious and gives.
We are blessed by Him.
Those cursed by Him will be cut off.
The steps of a man are established by the Lord.
The Lord delights in his way.
When I fall, the Lord is the One who holds my hand.
Was young and now I'm old.  lol
I have not seen the righteous forsaken.
The Lord is gracious.
His descendants are a blessing.
Depart from evil and do good.
So you will abide forever.
The Lord loves justice.
The Lord does not forsake His godly ones.
They are preserved forever.
The righteous will inherit the land & dwell in it forever.
The righteous utter wisdom & speak justice.
Because the law of God is in their heart.
His steps do not slip.
Wait for the Lord and keep His way.
Salvation of the righteous is from the Lord.
He is my strength in time of trouble.
The Lord helps them and delivers them.
He delivers them from the wicked & saves them because they take refuge in Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment