Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28th Psalm 46






I love to pray when I read the scriptures because then I know that I am praying His will.  Lord, thank you that You said that I can come boldly to Your throne of grace because of Jesus.  I am not worthy to come before You but You see Jesus.  Please teach me Your Word, I pray.  In Jesus name. Amen.


Psalm 46 is in bold


1)God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
(me) Yes, Lord, thank you that You are my refuge and strength and You are my help in trouble.
2)Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea:
(me) Oh Lord, no matter what help me not fear because I know You are in control.
3)Though its waters roar and foam
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.
(me) No matter how bad it gets, help me trust You.
4)There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling places of the Most High.
5)God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved:
God will help her when morning dawns.
6)The nations made an uproar, the kingdoms tottered;
He raised His voice, the earth melted.
(me)You O Lord do as You please, thank You that You love me and I can trust You. You are all powerful, I can trust You.
7)The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our stronghold.
(me) Lord I want You to be my stronghold.
8)Come, behold the works of the Lord,
Who has wrought desolations in the earth.
9)He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariots with fire.
(me)You O mighty King, do these things.
10)"Cease striving and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
(me)Help me to cease striving and trusts in You and Lord help me exalt You at all times.
11)The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our stronghold.
(me)I bow before You and humbly ask for Your help in becoming the person that will obey You.  Help me to stop being so prideful and disobedient.  I can't do it without Your help Lord.  I don't even want to do it without Your help Lord.  I pray these things in Your precious name and because of Jesus.  Thank you for Jesus and thank you that I do not have to look within myself but I can look to You.  In Jesus name I pray amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment