Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9th, Psalm 33:1-17









Psalm 33:1-17

I decided to not do the other half today but to make it shorter.  Here is what I get out of Psalm 33:1-17.  Please Lord teach me Your Word.

Verse 12:  Blessed or happy are those who belong to the Lord, whose nation belongs to the Lord.  He looks at us as a nation and as individuals.  He has chosen us for His own.  He chose us before the foundation of the world, says the bible.  I interpret the bible with the bible.  

Verse 13:  The Lord see everyone.

Verse 14:  From His dwelling place He looks out on all the inhabitants of the earth.

Verse 15:  He fashions the hearts of us all.  He understands all we do.  Somewhere in the bible, I can't remember where right now but it says that the heart of the king is in the Lords hands.  He knows us intimately.

Verse 16:  Although they may think so, the king is not saved by a mighty army.  And though they may think so, a warrior is not delivered by great strength.  

Verse 17:  A horse is a false hope for victory.  It does not deliver anyone by its great strength.  But it is You oh Lord who do these things.  


Help me to get my life and heart and mind lined up with what You want.  Help me look to You for all things.  You are powerful and mighty and worthy of honor.  You are wonderful, majestic, all knowing.  You are the King of Kings, the creator of all things, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega.  Oh Lord, thank you that You can be trusted.  All sin comes from not believing and trusting You.  True happiness and freedom come from believing and trusting You.  Help me to get rid of the lies that I believe and replace those with Your Truth, Your Word. Thank You for Your Word.  I pray these things also for my children, for my whole family.  In Your name I pray. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment