Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4th Psalm 52

I like to pray as I read the Word.  Then I know that I am praying the Lord's will.  O Lord, teach me Your Word today, I pray in Your name, amen.  


Psalm 52 will be in bold, the other are my words.  
(me) God Your loving kindness endures all day, every day.  Help me hate evil & deceit.  Help me love good. Help me never speak falsehood but always speak right.  Help me watch what comes out of my mouth and only honor You, Lord.
It is fearful what You will do to those that do evil, help them turn from their ways to Your ways.
Help me to pray for those that do not know You.  I was one of them at one time.  Help me trust in Your loving kindness forever and ever.  Help me give thanks forever for what You have done for me. Help me always wait on You 


52 Why do you boast in evil, O mighty man?
The lovingkindness of God endures all day long.
Your tongue devises destruction,
Like a sharp razor, O worker of deceit.
You love evil more than good,
Falsehood more than speaking what is right. [c]Selah.
You love all words that devour,
deceitful tongue.
[d]But God will break you down forever;
He will snatch you up and tear you away from your tent,
And uproot you from the land of the living. Selah.
The righteous will see and fear,
And will laugh at him, saying,
“Behold, the man who would not make God his refuge,
But trusted in the abundance of his riches
And was strong in [e]his evil desire.”
But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God;
trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.
I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it,
And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment