Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9th Ability

ABILITY

If so be, the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out.  Joshua 14:12

If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed...nothing shall be impossible unto you.  Matthew 19:26

The Spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.  Matthew 26:41

All things are possible to him that believeth.  Mark 9:23

She hath done what she could.  Mark 14:8

Many...will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.  Luke 13:24

To will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.  Romans 7:18

I have fed you with milk, and not with meat:  for hither to ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.  1 Corinthians 3:2

God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.  1Corinthians 10:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me.  Philippians 4:13

As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another.  1 Peter 4:10

If any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth.  Peter 4:11




No comments:

Post a Comment