Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Can I dare say what is on my mind?
Can I dare say how I am feeling right now?
Will it help anything?  No.
Will it hurt anything?  Maybe.
Can I be open and transparent?  Probably not.

I can tell all things to God because He knows all already.
He is safe.
People on the other hand are not safe and they don't care.
Usually, they don't care very much, maybe a little.
Or they want to care in a way that is easy for them.
In a way that relieves them of feeling guilty.

So since God can help and since He does care, I will tell God.
He knows already that I have been unemployed since November.
He knows already how I feel.
He knows already the plans that He has for me.
He wants me to rely on Him and come to Him because He is my HOPE.
He is my confidant.
He is my rock.
He is the one who knows all things.
He is the one who can be trusted.
He is the one who loves me unconditionally.
He is the one who will not reject me.
He is the one who hold me in the psalm of His hands.
He is the one who knows the future.
He is the one who owns all the cattle on all the fields.
He is the one who moves people & nations.
He is the one in control of ALL things.
He is King, Almighty, Holy, Wonderful, Comforter, Protector, Provider, Father, I AM that I AM, King of Kings, Jesus.
Thank you Lord for your Word!
The Word is a person, Jesus Christ.
I feel so much better now after remembering these things & writing them out.  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment